October 28, 2012

School. Boys. Confusion

School Side: so my schedule got switched up and so now I am in the intermediate band, and regular Alg 2
1st hr: Symphony band, with my friends from marching band, but not many...
2nd hr: English, with some of my good friends
3rd and 4th hr: Block Science, it's kinda fun... I guess
5th hr: math... it's so awkward! I am one of the only 2 freshman.. it's so annoying!!
6th hr: French, with my "friend" who is getting on my nerves. she is kinda one of those girls I wanted to AVOID throughout high school... whatever
Play Practice: well our Play is 'The Crucible' I got the part of Betty Parris which I find amazing and I'm so grateful for getting that part, but I go hangout with tech most of the time, cause I like them better.. oh but since Betty screams, I scream. Our first show is on Tuesday... I DON'T HAVE MY VOICE D: yeah i'm freaking the heck out!!! so now I'm not allowed to talk till Tuesday... AWKWARD TIMES :3

Boys: well I did get a bf, he is my not-so-mellow mello from marching band, but here is the prob, yeah I like him, he is so sweet to me, but he is a total jerk to my guy friends. so now i gotta dump him, because if you ain't nice to my bro's then we ain't goin out. sorry... -I know I know, that sounded really mean, but I'm really getting tired of him treating them horribly, and he will just lie to my face about the matter. so yeah I get pretty tired of it..

Confusion: well i finally understand why people HATE high school but love it still. It definitely is a bittersweet environment. I'm starting to hate my girls, but my guys are as always, the best! but some classes im failing so i'm feeling down about that. 

yeah.. it's kind of a depressing time for me. I think it's because I wasn't expecting to hate the girls as much as I do.. I know  I know, I'm ranting, and I'm sorry. I just feel annoyed with the world again :(

I promise I'll try to be more optimistic next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment